Your home is ready to go on the market, but you need to decide the…
We are often asked why someone should hire us or use a licensed Realtor® when listing their home for sale. Aside from the fact that we like to have lots of fun and enjoy our clients immensely, there are some really good reasons why you should enlist the help of Cami Jones & Company when it comes to listing your home. Probably the most-often heard argument against using a Realtor® is this: “I can just sell it myself FSBO and save a ton of money, not to mention save the hassle of showings when I’m not ready for them!”
There are several important things to consider when listing your home, and listing with a real estate agent makes all the sense in the world. It’s no secret, but every homeowner wants pretty much the same things out of a house sale and has the same goals.
House Sale Goals
- Homeowners want to sell the property. This is obvious.
- People want to sell their home for the best possible price.
- They want to sell it with the least amount of hassles and inconvenience (see above).
- People want to sell it within a certain time frame based on any number of factors. Sound about right?
So, why use a Realtor®?
- Realtors® are trained professionals. You use professionals for many aspects of your life; bankers, builders, repairmen, stockbrokers, educators, etc. Why take a chance when it comes to one of your most important investments? Our team members are skilled and objective negotiators. This is a benefit in what can be an emotionally-charged experience.
- Real estate agents have access to the vast majority of available buyers! According to the National Association of Realtors’ (NAR) 2016 Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends Report, 87% of all buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker. We have a vast network of real estate colleagues and can often bring buyers to you as soon as (if not before) the sign goes in the yard.
So, why use Cami Jones & Company?
- Experienced agents, like Cami Jones, Missy Hutton, Mandy Doull, Stacy Vollmar and Rebecca Kyger bring pricing expertise, negotiating skills, and market access to the table- and can often land you a higher selling price as a result. They know the ins and outs of the local market, what it will bear and what the comps are. Pricing right is everything! Don’t make pricing your home a guessing game; do it right the first time.
- We have Christine Carlson as our team’s transaction coordinator, and she works hard for YOU. Every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed by Christine. In short, every detail of your transaction is carried out impeccably with nothing left to chance.
- Exposure- you want your home to have maximum exposure to as many potential buyers as possible. This exposure includes professional marketing (online and offline) materials, hosted open houses, and regular communication with buyers’ agents. We do it all!
Let our team help you! We make the listing process easy and will have you on the road to selling your beautiful home in no time! Give us a call today! You can reach our team at 913.402.2550. Want to come to see us? Our brand new office is conveniently located at 5000 W. 135th St. Leawood, KS 66224.